Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GameGear recommendations
#1
I just previsously bought a sega game gear this week and was wondering wat games I could buy that are good. I've been searching some games but not really sure on wat to get, due to people giving the game mixed reviews. Anyways here is the list of games I already own.
List:
STH2
Sonic Chaos
Sonic Spinball


Messages In This Thread
GameGear recommendations - by GhostX - 10-29-2009, 05:47 PM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Rökkan - 10-29-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Nonnie Grey - 10-30-2009, 02:54 AM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Helmo - 10-30-2009, 06:52 AM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by GaryCXJk - 10-31-2009, 10:19 PM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Codestar - 10-31-2009, 10:32 PM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Vipershark - 11-01-2009, 01:00 AM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by GhostX - 11-01-2009, 10:26 AM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Helmo - 11-01-2009, 12:33 PM
RE: GameGear recommendations - by Vipershark - 11-01-2009, 02:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)