Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Smash Bros. Project 5.0 (Palette now in first post)
#5
I'm pretty sure I read someone saying that sideways looked fiercer, and I kind of agree. But I think it was koopaul who said that hunched over characters should be sideways. Replacing fierce with hunched over on the list, and I guess Jr., Yoshi, Ganondorf, Lucario, Dedede, Porky, Ike, Falcon, ROB, and Snake should come off of the list. Which leaves the sideways characters to just

Bowser
DK
K. Rool
Mewtwo
Ivysaur ?
Charizard
Ridley
Game & Watch

But I guess it really just depends on the character. Yoshi, for example, looks great sideways. but I think 3/4 would work for him too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Wes - 10-29-2009, 04:14 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Wes - 10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by CeeY - 10-31-2009, 09:52 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Gold - 10-30-2009, 01:38 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-30-2009, 01:32 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 10:03 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 10-31-2009, 10:23 PM
RE: Smash Bros. Project 5.0 *New Style* - by Ton - 11-01-2009, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)