Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Never played Metal Gear NES
#6
the MSX has snake as blue I believe. Snake is green in this game, and the pallette used on Snake is as close to Snake as I can get because every reference I have is blurry, including the emulator...

I basically just took the NES Pallette and matched the colors to what the screenshots looked like and did it from there.
With the NPCs however, I have no way to play the game to know what pallette they would use, other then the couple of them that are in the intro movie, so they get Snake's pallette which suffices for them. Plus I've seen rips with crazier pallettes then what I used.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Never played Metal Gear NES - by Yawackhary - 07-18-2008, 10:32 AM
RE: Never played Metal Gear NES - by Gors - 07-18-2008, 10:36 AM
RE: Never played Metal Gear NES - by Goemar - 07-18-2008, 04:11 PM
RE: Never played Metal Gear NES - by balladofwindfishes - 07-18-2008, 04:23 PM
RE: Never played Metal Gear NES - by Goemar - 07-18-2008, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)