10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I disagree. I'm fine with saying no to another FE character and hell, I'm willing to drop Dixie/Kiddy from the roster too, but I think that the four Mother characters are solid choices.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Who should it be? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Micaiah | 7 | 14.29% | |
| Sothe | 6 | 12.24% | |
| Black Knight | 8 | 16.33% | |
| Lyn | 25 | 51.02% | |
| Other | 3 | 6.12% | |
| Total | 49 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Fire Emblem character suggestions
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|