Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders
#17
(10-24-2009, 01:33 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: Could I request a rip from Tales of Innocence? any character.
Or Mega Man Starforce.
I ask because their textures are up on TSR. Big Grin
Optionally, any model and texture from a cartoon-styled game.
Thanks. Smile

Well I guess I can try to rip those, but DS models are kind of annoying to rip for various reasons. I'll take a crack at ripping them later, but this model should work good for now.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0EMLFJD
Its Ichigo's model from Bleach Versus Crusade ripped with rigging intact. You'll need to be able to import Collada .dae files though to get the rigging imported.


Messages In This Thread
[3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Shadowth117 - 06-23-2009, 01:35 AM
RE: [3D Art] Vectorman 2 title render - by Zac - 06-23-2009, 02:10 AM
RE: [3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Alpha Six - 06-27-2009, 12:22 AM
RE: [3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Ekoi - 10-14-2009, 02:50 PM
RE: [3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Ton - 10-14-2009, 08:39 PM
RE: [3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Ekoi - 10-15-2009, 04:03 AM
RE: [3D Art] Shadowth117's Renders - by Shadowth117 - 10-26-2009, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)