10-24-2009, 09:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 01:03 AM by D.moffett1990.)
(look through all post may have more updates / or ones you havent seen)
i will be posting all my zelda sprites in this thread before moving them to submissions
I saw sprites on here made by someone and I figured I would try to make them too, this is just the basic poses no walking or anything if yuo guys like I will do the rest...
heres it is
![[Image: justtoshow.png]](http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq211/moffett1990/justtoshow.png)
and heres a picture of what they look like
![[Image: 100px-Stalchild.png]](http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/9/96/Stalchild.png/100px-Stalchild.png)
go to page five to see the other sprites
i will be posting all my zelda sprites in this thread before moving them to submissions

I saw sprites on here made by someone and I figured I would try to make them too, this is just the basic poses no walking or anything if yuo guys like I will do the rest...
heres it is
![[Image: justtoshow.png]](http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq211/moffett1990/justtoshow.png)
and heres a picture of what they look like
go to page five to see the other sprites

