Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Paranormal Activity
#1
What did you think? I liked it. I thought it was pretty freaky. I think that "less-is-more" is the way to go with horror movies. If you see the monster it stops being scary. It reminded me a lot of the Blair Witch Project. The ending was a bit cheesy (smile at the camera, attack it), but overall I thought they did a pretty good job. Definitely unnerving.


Messages In This Thread
Paranormal Activity - by Ton - 10-24-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by triptych - 10-24-2009, 12:12 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by a babyass man - 10-24-2009, 03:09 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by PrettyNier - 10-24-2009, 03:50 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by GaryASPG - 10-25-2009, 10:41 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by Gwen - 10-26-2009, 05:29 PM
RE: Paranormal Activity - by triptych - 10-26-2009, 07:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)