Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tiny + Other
#1
Just a little bit of fun with this style. I guess it was influence by all of these new 8-bit styles I'm seeing.

I call it, Kmini.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Tiny + Other - by Kirbyfan - 10-20-2009, 05:42 PM
RE: Tiny - by triptych - 10-20-2009, 05:48 PM
RE: Tiny - by Kirbyfan - 10-20-2009, 07:36 PM
RE: Tiny - by triptych - 10-20-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: Tiny - by Ekoi - 10-20-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: Tiny - by Kirbyfan - 10-20-2009, 07:55 PM
RE: Tiny - by Ekoi - 10-20-2009, 08:26 PM
RE: Tiny + Other - by Kirbyfan - 10-20-2009, 08:45 PM
RE: Tiny + Other - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 02:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)