Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

16 Shades Of FURY: last page (Techokami's Sprite Dumpster)
#33
(10-16-2009, 07:33 PM)Cshad Wrote: Why do I owe you a dollar when I'm telling you do fix the shading as opposed to the pallete

Cshad Wrote:You're overdoing the lighting a bit; the bright shade is really harsh and spreads out over most of the head, so it looks drastic.
Techokami Wrote:And the blues are limited to the same three blues available in Sonic 2/Chaos on the Master System.
Meaning that color can't be changed and that the shading had to be simplified from four blues to three. Feel free to try your hand at reshading it and posting it in this thread, though! But just like me, stick to the palette and style.

Don't be too long, Cshad! Dr. Wily is waiting.
[Image: chr321.bmp]
(from Mega Man 9)


Messages In This Thread
RE: LOOK AT ME, I PARK ON YOUR DOMAIN (Techokami's Sprite Dumpster) - by Techokami - 10-17-2009, 10:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)