Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My first submissions: Not quite sure
#6
I already put a Congo's Caper topic for these sprites..... I think you should move it to the other topic I made... Nice meeting you lol looks like you beated me to the Ninja Boss and I was going to call him Caveman Ninja....lol I think you should rename the Ninja Boss to Caveman Ninja if you like... So did you got the pirate & the scientist boss yet? (Go ahead and rip them if you like, you will be doing me a great favor..) Thanks for saving my the time of ripping them, including the 1st form of the final boss....^^ (Now I can focus on that other game...)


Messages In This Thread
RE: My first submissions: Not quite sure - by Ton - 10-14-2009, 07:34 PM
RE: My first submissions: Not quite sure - by Ton - 10-15-2009, 12:20 AM
RE: My first submissions: Not quite sure - by Tatakae Genshijin - 10-15-2009, 11:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)