10-13-2009, 06:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2011, 05:50 PM by Davy Jones.)
Okay, the project is dead.
Everytime I view a tileset in PSX-VRAM, one area is without a palette.
I really can't find this silly palette, I swear that I will rip the whole game if I find out how it works:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4103/waadlehyde.png
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6263/...stival.png
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5749/wa...castle.png
Even Surfer Village is concerned, the outdoors-area is unrippable.
Edit: Old post from above:[spoiler]After Mystic Quest Legend (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for NTSC-Countries) & Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, I will try Wild Arms. Each tileset and each NPC-set has only one pallet, which makes it very easy to rip.
Btw, I will also rip further sheets from Lunar SSSC, available in this thread:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=8017
And here is the section with the final versions of all Lunar sheets:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/psx_ps2...index.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the list with my progress so far:
Tilesets only
- Surfer Village Inner
- Surfer Village Outer
- Temple of Memories
- Mountain Pass
- Adelhyde Inner
- Adelhyde Outer
NPC's
- Surfer Village
- Adelhyde
Sheets:
![[Image: snag0185.png]](http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6242/snag0185.png)
![[Image: snag0186.png]](http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4637/snag0186.png)
All Tileset descriptions are translated from German to English by myself (I don't know the English names and I can't look after them due to game spoilers). I think, this time I can only then submit after beating the game (and knowing the correct titles).[/spoiler]
Everytime I view a tileset in PSX-VRAM, one area is without a palette.
I really can't find this silly palette, I swear that I will rip the whole game if I find out how it works:
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4103/waadlehyde.png
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6263/...stival.png
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5749/wa...castle.png
Even Surfer Village is concerned, the outdoors-area is unrippable.
Edit: Old post from above:[spoiler]After Mystic Quest Legend (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for NTSC-Countries) & Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, I will try Wild Arms. Each tileset and each NPC-set has only one pallet, which makes it very easy to rip.
Btw, I will also rip further sheets from Lunar SSSC, available in this thread:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=8017
And here is the section with the final versions of all Lunar sheets:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/psx_ps2...index.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, the list with my progress so far:
Tilesets only
- Surfer Village Inner

- Surfer Village Outer

- Temple of Memories

- Mountain Pass

- Adelhyde Inner

- Adelhyde Outer

NPC's
- Surfer Village

- Adelhyde

Sheets:
![[Image: snag0185.png]](http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6242/snag0185.png)
![[Image: snag0186.png]](http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4637/snag0186.png)
All Tileset descriptions are translated from German to English by myself (I don't know the English names and I can't look after them due to game spoilers). I think, this time I can only then submit after beating the game (and knowing the correct titles).[/spoiler]

