Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GrooveMan.exe's Sprite Thread
#30
I like it so far, but I think you should play with the colors and try to find some more interesting combinations. Right now they're just meh.

Keep it up! (You don't sprite enough Surprise)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Broken Dreams of /v/ (Heavy WIP) - by FRET - 02-08-2009, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm never going to finish this. >_> - by Sol - 07-07-2009, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm never going to finish this. >_> - by Boo - 07-07-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: I'm never going to finish this. >_> - by Dazz - 07-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Not-so-MANLY MEN contest entry - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-28-2009, 01:54 PM
RE: Not-so-MANLY MEN contest entry - by Rökkan - 09-28-2009, 02:49 PM
RE: Not-so-MANLY MEN contest entry - by Rökkan - 09-28-2009, 03:20 PM
RE: Not-so-MANLY MEN contest entry - by Adam - 09-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-20-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Cshad - 12-20-2009, 12:14 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-20-2009, 12:19 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Jovian-12 - 12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Keiyos - 12-20-2009, 01:43 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Rhyme - 12-20-2009, 02:05 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-20-2009, 02:14 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-20-2009, 03:29 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Adam - 12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Jovian-12 - 12-20-2009, 05:08 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-21-2009, 09:05 AM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Vipershark - 12-21-2009, 12:52 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Sengir - 12-21-2009, 01:45 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by GrooveMan.exe - 12-21-2009, 02:34 PM
RE: Rasa Revisited - by Vipershark - 12-21-2009, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)