Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Review
#6
(09-27-2009, 04:20 AM)Prime Wrote:
Quote:I really felt the boss fights could have been done better

What about Scarecrow's? That was brilliant.

that one was alright, but not actually being able to fight him directly and just a bunch of henchmen that look like skeletons made the boss fight a little boring.

I got to admit though I did enjoy the other bosses (Excluding Killer Croc) were decent a best, but Bryan is right, they could have been better.


Messages In This Thread
Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Prime - 09-26-2009, 04:18 PM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Prime - 09-27-2009, 04:20 AM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by DioShiba - 09-27-2009, 10:40 AM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Prime - 09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Goemar - 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Goemar - 09-28-2009, 04:49 PM
RE: Batman: Arkham Asylum Review - by Rakia - 09-28-2009, 06:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)