Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

crystal bearers
#7
This game looks interesting, I've been waiting for it for a while...It seems kind of weird that it takes place 1000 years after the 'current' Crystal Chronicles. I mean, the Yukes have pretty much been wiped out and the Lilties have grown and look like Gorons, but you're kind of stuck as a Clavat in this one...

I want it, and I can't wait until it releases the day after Christmas

...But, I have to agree with Rokkan -- IX is an awesome game


Messages In This Thread
crystal bearers - by Shawn - 09-24-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by Ark Kuvis - 09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by Shawn - 09-25-2009, 10:30 AM
RE: crystal bearers - by Gwen - 09-24-2009, 10:26 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by Rökkan - 09-25-2009, 11:43 AM
RE: crystal bearers - by Ultimecia - 09-25-2009, 12:08 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by JoshR691 - 09-25-2009, 01:50 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by Alpha Six - 09-25-2009, 02:08 PM
RE: crystal bearers - by Vipershark - 09-26-2009, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)