Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Skapon
#8
(09-18-2009, 07:19 PM)Vaati Wrote:
(09-18-2009, 06:34 PM)Devicho Wrote: Whhyyy are you bumping all of my old shit

Kay I don't get whats going on here whats wrong with Commenting on Old Stuff now I'm getting Pretty Depressed Fine Sorry I don't get whats going on here what is bumping

okay let's see if this can be spoken plainly to you

IF YOU HAD TO DIG FOR THIS TOPIC, THEN DON'T POST IN IT

that is all


Messages In This Thread
Skapon - by Devicho - 08-04-2008, 10:31 PM
RE: Skapon - by Maxpphire - 08-04-2008, 10:41 PM
RE: Skapon - by Shroob2 - 08-05-2008, 02:26 PM
RE: Skapon - by Elyk - 08-05-2008, 03:06 PM
RE: Skapon - by Devicho - 09-18-2009, 06:34 PM
RE: Skapon - by CeeY - 09-18-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: Skapon - by Codestar - 09-18-2009, 08:17 PM
RE: Skapon - by Adam - 09-18-2009, 10:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)