Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Metroid Prime Trilogy - A Review and Suggestion
#6
The particle effects on the Arm Cannon when you charge up your shots were removed from Trilogy MP 1 because originally those particles were 2D images. But with the new MP 3 control scheme added to Trilogy MP 1, it would be weird if those 2D particle effects were kept so they were removed outright. As to why Retro just didn't remake the effects in 3D, who knows. I have no idea why Retro took out the water ripples either.

I'm willing to forgive the missing effects though, because I love how Retro compiled the games. [spoiler]When you resume a Prime game, Samus will show up in the suit you left off in earlier to fire a charge shot to cue loading the game.[/spoiler] I also like most of the music in the Prime games being available for unlocking so that you can listen to them whenever you want.

Anyways I'm in Torvus Bog in MP 2. I had just fetched the Gravity Boost, so it's time to go find the Dark Torvus Temple Keys.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Metroid Prime Trilogy - A Review and Suggestion - by Ngamer01 - 09-18-2009, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)