Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm Gonna Kick This Guy's Fucking Ass
#44
then how do you plan on "fixing it?" because most people that complain about spamhaul either don't know how to fix it or can't actually properly execute a fixing plan

alternatively stop getting annoyed about every little thing in here, nobody is forcing you to come to this section of the boards, you're here of your own will and it's very easy to stop posting in this section of the forum

and don't take jokes so personally, you do that way too damn often bro


Messages In This Thread
I'm Gonna Kick This Guy's Fucking Ass - by Sengir - 09-15-2009, 01:02 PM
RE: I'm Gonna Kick This Guy's Fucking Ass - by Alpha Six - 09-17-2009, 03:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)