Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I just went to GameStop
#5
Go to gamestop. You might find it there.
BTW, I got the GC version of Vexx, and I think that it's pretty fun. The only big problem is that the death system is absolutely brutal. If you die one time, you lose all of the 100 heart fragment thingies. Other than that, it was really fun.


Messages In This Thread
I just went to GameStop - by UtubeAddict - 09-12-2009, 08:52 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Zac - 09-12-2009, 08:53 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Raytheon - 09-12-2009, 08:54 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-12-2009, 08:55 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by UtubeAddict - 09-12-2009, 08:57 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Maxpphire - 09-13-2009, 09:17 AM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Zac - 09-13-2009, 03:18 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-13-2009, 03:28 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Rai - 09-13-2009, 03:40 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-13-2009, 03:43 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Dazz - 09-14-2009, 04:47 AM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Maxpphire - 09-15-2009, 10:22 AM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Ultimecia - 09-16-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Nick - 09-16-2009, 10:43 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by PrettyNier - 09-17-2009, 05:30 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-17-2009, 05:44 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-17-2009, 07:37 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-18-2009, 12:05 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by PrettyNier - 09-18-2009, 11:50 AM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Ultimecia - 09-18-2009, 12:17 PM
RE: I just went to GameStop - by Vipershark - 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)