(09-12-2009, 04:27 PM)Zac Wrote:(09-12-2009, 04:00 PM)Champion Shawn Wrote: celebi event spoilers
[spoiler]21:44; It seems we have found that Giovanni is utilised within an event that features Celebi. In this event, you meet Giovanni after he hears Team Rocket's message from Goldenrod's Radio Tower. He remarks that you remind him of Red and challenges you to a battle. Once you defeat him, he remarks that his three years were wasted. However, according to the text, you get sent back in time three years for the duration of the event. We'll bring more details when they come [/spoiler]
HOLY SHIT MAN
This better be real
oh my god if this isn't real im gonna be pissed
also I don't recall seeing him in G/S/C either... but this plus Brandon battle is badass. Wait, I still wanna know more about that

do I actually get to go to a third reigon? Lucas battle is basically just vs D/P/Pt though.

