09-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I wanna be the Richard class 

| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: What class would you choose? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Warrior. Don't mess with me and my sword! | 0 | 0% | |
| Paladin. A holy warrior who fights for good! | 2 | 9.09% | |
| Samurai. Living by the code of honor! | 0 | 0% | |
| Monk. A fighter trained in the martial arts! | 0 | 0% | |
| Wizard. I want to dabble in the mystic arts! | 2 | 9.09% | |
| Necromancer. I want to control the undead! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Cleric. Helping out my friends by healing them! | 2 | 9.09% | |
| Thief. While you guys fight, I'm gonna go loot! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Ninja/Kunoichi. Because ninjas are frikkin' awesome! | 0 | 0% | |
| Pirate. The terror of the seven seas! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Assassin. Watch your back, no seriously! | 0 | 0% | |
| Ranger. Protecting my friends from afar with my arrows! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Bard. Singing songs of battle and cheer my party on! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Gunner. Why use swords when you have guns! | 2 | 9.09% | |
| Conjurer. I would love to summon monsters! | 1 | 4.55% | |
| Tamer. I can control monsters to do my bidding! | 0 | 0% | |
| Other. Please specify below. | 5 | 22.73% | |
| No opinion or decline to vote. | 3 | 13.64% | |
| Total | 22 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
You were magically zapped into an RPG world...
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|