Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone
#2
1. PM a mod or admin or look in the error's thread.

2. Yes however you can't advertise things outside your sig and profile.

3. If you have a link to them yes. No embedding crap.

4. General Discussion. Just don't take it way overboard for us non-religious folk if we post in that topic. We don't like having Jesus shoved down our throats. Meaning don't flame if someone chooses no to believe in a religion or a different religion then yours.

5. Yes.

6. No. You will be warned and if it is bad enough you could even get banned.


Hello and welcome btw.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone - by Maxpphire - 07-12-2008, 10:43 PM
RE: I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone - by Ton - 07-13-2008, 10:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)