Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone
#1
I love Trix cereal.

#1: Where may I ask questions about Sprites on http://www.spriters-resource.com/ please? Thank you if anywhere or no.

#2: Are links allowed in signatures, profiles, threads, avatars, posts etc.?

#3: Are YouTube videos allowed to be posted?

#4: Where may I if anywhere on this forum talk/ask/other/others about The King James Version of The Holy Bible (The KJV o' THB) please? Thank you if yes or no.

#5: Are animations allowed in signatures?

#6: Is flaming ever allowed (just curious).


I love bands such as Motley Crue, The Beatles, The Beach Boys etc.


Messages In This Thread
I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone - by ZeldaClassicEXPERT - 07-12-2008, 09:56 PM
RE: I am Jason from Mountain Time Zone - by Ton - 07-13-2008, 10:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)