Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Morality Experiment
#6
I'd take all the money that was left.

Vandalize the sign to say "Hey, instead of standing for your playing with human worth and insulting from up on your high horse, I donated this money to the FotW Food Program instead of letting you preech your pretentious elitism. Where do you get off?"

Then I'd do it.


Messages In This Thread
Morality Experiment - by LilGrim1991 - 07-11-2008, 07:34 AM
RE: Morality Experiment - by yoursavior - 07-11-2008, 07:58 AM
RE: Morality Experiment - by Hesher - 07-11-2008, 12:09 PM
RE: Morality Experiment - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-11-2008, 03:02 PM
RE: Morality Experiment - by Maxpphire - 07-12-2008, 07:02 PM
RE: Morality Experiment - by Zee - 07-12-2008, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)