Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hey all
#4
It's still bright but better I guess

Nice job on the sprite, I don't know what the hell that is, but it's nice, I really like the contrast of the first pallete, in the other hand I dislike the spikes she has on the back of her head, and I think you should shade her left hand I can barely see she has one...


Messages In This Thread
hey all - by Cytric Acid - 09-07-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: hey all - by EdpR - 09-07-2009, 10:03 PM
RE: hey all - by Cytric Acid - 09-07-2009, 10:08 PM
RE: hey all - by EdpR - 09-07-2009, 11:06 PM
RE: hey all - by Cytric Acid - 09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
RE: hey all - by Cytric Acid - 09-09-2009, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)