Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I hate to do a topic like this
#7
Well I think they're going to be scaled either way just because that's how the engine works.

[Image: lucas19.png]

For example, check out the Porky next to the Masked Man. It's close to the style, but not quite. Now look at the pod that's in the magenta box. It's cleaner, it has an outline, and it "pops." I think it's a more fitting style.


Messages In This Thread
I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-03-2009, 11:38 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-03-2009, 11:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 12:00 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 12:04 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 12:06 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Teeks - 09-04-2009, 12:12 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 12:15 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by -Dark- - 09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 12:32 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 12:35 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 12:49 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 12:58 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 01:06 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sol - 09-04-2009, 01:14 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zabi - 09-04-2009, 07:46 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Bane84 - 09-04-2009, 10:15 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 01:01 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoshR691 - 09-04-2009, 04:05 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 05:13 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Devicho - 09-04-2009, 05:52 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Baegal - 09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 04:46 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Devicho - 09-04-2009, 04:49 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-04-2009, 05:02 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-04-2009, 06:03 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 06:38 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-04-2009, 07:21 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by D2S-Speed - 09-04-2009, 07:51 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 09-04-2009, 10:16 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 09-05-2009, 02:32 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-05-2009, 11:44 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-05-2009, 04:13 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-05-2009, 07:35 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-05-2009, 08:03 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-05-2009, 10:52 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-05-2009, 11:24 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-06-2009, 02:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by ssbkid - 09-05-2009, 11:36 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-06-2009, 12:02 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Teeks - 09-06-2009, 01:24 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-06-2009, 03:07 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-06-2009, 03:24 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-06-2009, 04:22 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-06-2009, 06:29 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 09-06-2009, 09:36 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by link-guy - 09-06-2009, 09:42 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-06-2009, 10:00 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by SmithyGCN - 09-06-2009, 10:24 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-07-2009, 01:02 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zern0 - 09-07-2009, 08:11 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-08-2009, 07:01 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-08-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-08-2009, 07:21 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-08-2009, 07:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Baegal - 09-08-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-09-2009, 05:05 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Jdaster64 - 09-08-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-09-2009, 07:43 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-09-2009, 09:26 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-09-2009, 09:39 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-10-2009, 04:40 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zern0 - 09-10-2009, 06:07 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-10-2009, 07:46 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zabi - 09-10-2009, 08:39 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-10-2009, 12:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-10-2009, 01:18 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by CeeY - 09-15-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 09-15-2009, 09:36 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 09-10-2009, 08:36 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sengir - 09-15-2009, 04:23 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 09-15-2009, 05:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-15-2009, 09:02 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sol - 09-15-2009, 10:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sengir - 09-16-2009, 12:11 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 09-16-2009, 05:54 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sengir - 09-16-2009, 11:39 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-16-2009, 11:45 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Runouw - 09-20-2009, 10:48 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sengir - 09-22-2009, 01:15 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Medevenx - 09-21-2009, 03:39 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 09-21-2009, 02:37 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 09-21-2009, 04:13 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Baegal - 09-21-2009, 04:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 09-21-2009, 08:12 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 09-21-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 09-21-2009, 11:26 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Black Boo - 09-26-2009, 09:38 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-18-2009, 01:38 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-18-2009, 07:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Mist th - 10-21-2009, 04:51 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 08:13 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-21-2009, 08:14 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-21-2009, 08:18 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-21-2009, 08:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 08:35 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 08:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-21-2009, 09:14 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-21-2009, 09:02 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-22-2009, 02:09 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-21-2009, 10:31 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-22-2009, 02:22 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-22-2009, 02:25 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Adam - 10-22-2009, 07:10 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by D2S-Speed - 10-22-2009, 09:48 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-22-2009, 11:15 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-22-2009, 01:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-22-2009, 03:14 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoshR691 - 10-22-2009, 04:39 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-22-2009, 05:45 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Sol - 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by D2S-Speed - 10-22-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-22-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-22-2009, 07:06 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by D2S-Speed - 10-22-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-22-2009, 07:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-22-2009, 07:42 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-22-2009, 08:08 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoshR691 - 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-22-2009, 09:16 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-22-2009, 11:02 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 12:03 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-23-2009, 12:10 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-23-2009, 12:18 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Jdaster64 - 10-23-2009, 02:34 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-23-2009, 12:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by D2S-Speed - 10-23-2009, 01:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 02:34 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-23-2009, 02:35 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 10-23-2009, 02:42 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-23-2009, 05:28 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 06:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 06:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-23-2009, 07:03 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-25-2009, 09:34 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Mist th - 10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Mist th - 10-23-2009, 08:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 08:32 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Mist th - 10-23-2009, 08:33 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-23-2009, 09:34 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-23-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-23-2009, 09:45 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Mist th - 10-23-2009, 10:18 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-23-2009, 10:20 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-24-2009, 01:55 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-24-2009, 02:10 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-24-2009, 11:23 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-24-2009, 12:24 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-24-2009, 03:36 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-24-2009, 05:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-24-2009, 06:48 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-24-2009, 11:08 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Devicho - 10-24-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-24-2009, 07:19 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Devicho - 10-24-2009, 07:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Adam - 10-24-2009, 08:07 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-24-2009, 09:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-24-2009, 09:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-24-2009, 09:37 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-24-2009, 10:00 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-24-2009, 10:01 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-24-2009, 10:05 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-24-2009, 10:17 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-24-2009, 10:28 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Devicho - 10-25-2009, 12:11 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gameboy - 10-25-2009, 02:43 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kairos - 10-25-2009, 02:49 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gameboy - 10-25-2009, 07:36 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Medevenx - 10-25-2009, 06:33 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-25-2009, 09:15 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 11:11 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 11:29 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zern0 - 10-25-2009, 11:29 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 11:45 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 11:50 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-25-2009, 11:58 AM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 12:21 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Baegal - 10-25-2009, 12:32 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoshR691 - 10-25-2009, 01:38 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Zern0 - 10-25-2009, 01:41 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-25-2009, 02:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-25-2009, 03:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 10-25-2009, 03:59 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kirbyfan - 10-25-2009, 04:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by JoseFran - 10-25-2009, 04:07 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by CeeY - 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by CeeY - 10-25-2009, 05:07 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-25-2009, 05:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by CeeY - 10-25-2009, 05:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Neslug - 10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-25-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-25-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Koopaul - 10-25-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 08:01 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-25-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Ton - 10-25-2009, 08:00 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-25-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-25-2009, 08:58 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Wes - 10-25-2009, 09:05 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Gold - 10-25-2009, 09:09 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Kitsu - 10-25-2009, 09:11 PM
RE: I hate to do a topic like this - by Alpha Six - 10-25-2009, 09:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)