Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GBA ripping thread
#1
I hope this is in the right forum...if not, could a mod move it to the right one?

I'll rip sprites/tiles/BGs/maps from any GB,GBA or GBC game you want.
just tell me the game, and what you want ripped from it. I'll rip it, post it here, and post it in the submissions forum.

note: you must be specific in what you want ripped-like '1st browsers castle BG from mario kart GBA'


Messages In This Thread
GBA ripping thread - by mattt360 - 09-03-2009, 05:17 PM
RE: GBA ripping thread - by nicktheslayer - 09-03-2009, 08:28 PM
RE: GBA ripping thread - by A.J. Nitro - 09-03-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: GBA ripping thread - by nicktheslayer - 09-03-2009, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)