Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need some music. Maybe you can help.
#12
(09-01-2009, 12:26 AM)Prinny Wrote: Obligatory Porcupine Tree post by me

.3
Hatesong

If you liked them, try Tinto Brass and Start of Something Beautiful.

Those actually aren't bad, but they're not what I'm looking for. I'll probably give them another listen in the future.

(09-01-2009, 06:07 AM)Woppet Wrote: DEADMAU5
Ghosts n stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc
Fucking legendary tune, saw him live on Saturday and nearly came in my pants when he rick rolled the crowd.

This is great! It's not as fast as I normally listen to, but this is still a great song. Thanks.

(09-01-2009, 08:17 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote:
(09-01-2009, 06:07 AM)Woppet Wrote: DEADMAU5
Ghosts n stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc
Fucking legendary tune, saw him live on Saturday and nearly came in my pants when he rick rolled the crowd.

FUCK YES DEADMAU5 (And Kaskade, who is also awesome but less 'hardcore')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDR6qgyK4U

Also Junkie XL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghe5OKa-wuI

Or if you want to stay within the realms of the Vidya, have some Darkstalkers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIVGLUZcgWI

Those first two are great. Thanks. The darkstalkers one is sort of boring, though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some music. Maybe you can help. - by Vipershark - 09-01-2009, 11:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)