Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

2 Souls' Tale (previously named The Loving Couple's 8-bit Action/RPG)
A bit... the face is what's throwing it off. I understand he's supposed to have a squared head and such, but none of the characters have a visible nose unless it was black like an animal's or if it was extremelylarge to begin with (like Mario). Otherwise, this is pretty good. I don't know what we'll use him for, but I do suppose we don't have any important MetalSlug characters so far, so that could change.

Anyhow, this isn'tmuch, but it's proof things are getting done on my end:

[Image: lucywalking.gif]


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Souls' Tale (previously named The Loving Couple's 8-bit Action/RPG) - by SmithyGCN - 08-31-2009, 09:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)