Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dexter's Laboratory/River City Ransom
#7
Diogalesu Wrote:
Chdonga Wrote:To reiterate: I WAS BORED
I wrote it on the internet so you should have noticed what I said.
You were bored when you made this?

Well you should improve when you're bored again.

on an unrelated note: don't misspell words!

your- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.

you're-contraction of you are: You're an illiterate moron.
second of all, if I really tried it would have been better. I thought you said you'd never go on this thread again


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dexter's Laboratory/River City Ransom - by Chdonga - 05-24-2008, 08:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)