08-28-2009, 06:07 PM
I know, but I don't even know how to describe this. I spent 15 minutes on Egg Quarters because I got "stuck" three times, completely unable to see anything but the wall textures way up in the camera.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
When the hell did the camera in SA2 get this bad?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
When the hell did the camera in SA2 get this bad? - by Devicho - 08-28-2009, 05:56 PM
RE: When the hell did the camera in SA2 get this bad? - by Cshad - 08-28-2009, 06:05 PM
RE: When the hell did the camera in SA2 get this bad? - by Devicho - 08-28-2009, 06:07 PM
RE: When the hell did the camera in SA2 get this bad? - by Sonikku - 08-28-2009, 06:58 PM
|