Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Oregon Trail (PC) Sprite Sheets
#6
(08-28-2009, 01:01 PM)KoA Wrote: This uh must have been a real old version of the game. The one I remember playing in elementary school had like people dressed in outfits and stuff as well as bad VAs putting on horrible Indian accents telling me "No!" everytime I wanted to buy their damn animals.

Of course, I only played it to go hunting. Cute
Yeah, I remember playing this one in 5th grade on the old Commodore 64 computers. This game had those huge discs. My wife remembered playing the newer versions but she had never played this one before either.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Oregon Trail (PC) Sprite Sheets - by KoA - 08-28-2009, 01:01 PM
RE: The Oregon Trail (PC) Sprite Sheets - by ApologeticbyNature - 08-28-2009, 01:15 PM
RE: The Oregon Trail (PC) Sprite Sheets - by Ton - 08-28-2009, 01:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)