Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Banjo custom sprite
#1
[Image: Banjo_Custom_Sprite_by_tiguidou.png]

I did a banjo custom sprite in about 30 minutes... I find it weird, but I dont know what's wrong... Could anyone tell me? I'll add more poses after


Messages In This Thread
Banjo custom sprite - by tiguidou - 08-27-2009, 09:08 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by triptych - 08-27-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by Saguchi - 08-27-2009, 09:27 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by triptych - 08-27-2009, 09:37 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 08-27-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by Saguchi - 08-27-2009, 09:41 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by Koopaul - 08-27-2009, 10:35 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by tiguidou - 08-28-2009, 06:16 AM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-02-2009, 12:59 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by GaryASPG - 09-02-2009, 03:31 PM
RE: Banjo custom sprite - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-02-2009, 10:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)