Believe it or not I've played story mode more then the challenges
While I don't want to be an ass on this next part, but...
[spoiler=best not to click here unless you want to have a cup of spoiling info]Played the game enough to get to the Joker today
he's pretty hard to beat, I can confirm that there is two phases. the first is pretty easy, but the second is a bit harder because he goes extreme spine busting muscle insane, not going to reveal anything much else from here[/spoiler]
Edit:I beat the game today =D
While I don't want to be an ass on this next part, but...
[spoiler=best not to click here unless you want to have a cup of spoiling info]Played the game enough to get to the Joker today
he's pretty hard to beat, I can confirm that there is two phases. the first is pretty easy, but the second is a bit harder because he goes extreme spine busting muscle insane, not going to reveal anything much else from here[/spoiler]
Edit:I beat the game today =D

