Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Back in the biz with a project
#3
impossible to do Lucas on that style without deforming him completely, though...

I don't know, but if you want him to be like this official self, then it's ok. If you want him to look like that girl, then you should redo completely. Just saying, beucase I like him as he is right now.

the hair looks good, but I'm not fond of that selout in the right part of his hair. Also, you gotta use lots of AA to make it more like that girl.


Messages In This Thread
Back in the biz with a project - by Angelglory - 08-24-2009, 02:07 AM
RE: Back in the biz with a project - by Gors - 08-25-2009, 05:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)