Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite
#1
I came along after being away for a while to see that there was a thread about someone with a thread which was locked about a tekken sprite that he had ripped, this is what I think people meant when they wanted to see a 100% custom sprite.

[Image: MichelleChang.png]

I want to make more but this one took me ages and at the moment i havent got the time...


Messages In This Thread
Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite - by Big-Will - 08-24-2009, 08:46 AM
RE: Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite - by Alpha Six - 08-24-2009, 09:23 AM
RE: Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite - by Vipershark - 08-24-2009, 11:02 AM
RE: Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite - by Big-Will - 08-24-2009, 05:52 PM
RE: Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite - by Alpha Six - 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)