Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising
#3
(08-20-2009, 07:10 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: Rising looks like a kickass game and I can't wait for a preview

same.

Peace walker looks pretty sick too, I'd get it but sadly I don't have a PSP any more. I'll be missing out =(


Messages In This Thread
MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Alpha Six - 08-20-2009, 07:01 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by DioShiba - 08-20-2009, 07:22 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by FRET - 08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Raytheon - 08-21-2009, 07:44 AM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Alpha Six - 08-24-2009, 09:47 AM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by FRET - 08-24-2009, 08:06 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Alpha Six - 08-24-2009, 08:22 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by HunterZ - 08-25-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Alpha Six - 08-25-2009, 11:40 PM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Gold - 08-26-2009, 02:14 AM
RE: MGS: Peace Walker/MGS: Rising - by Ultimecia - 08-26-2009, 03:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)