08-20-2009, 12:14 PM
I think wario needs to be fatter and waluigi is supposed to be like as thin as a stickman, but the stickman I'm thinking of is not one pixel wide either. they just don't look quite right to me.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Can I finish the image below and it will still look good? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yeah Probably Just post the finished sheet in Sprite Discussion also. | 1 | 25.00% | |
| Theres a problem you need to fix. (Post it please) | 0 | 0% | |
| No Your not good at this style. | 3 | 75.00% | |
| Total | 4 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
SMBA4 Style Wario/Waluigi
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|