07-10-2008, 01:12 AM
However now we know your actual name. Save in .PNG format and we do not accept your own characters. Go to the link in the previous post to upload your pictures.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I made my own sonic character
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I made my own sonic character - by poprocks459 - 07-09-2008, 11:14 PM
RE: I made my own sonic character - by Cshad - 07-09-2008, 11:34 PM
RE: I made my own sonic character - by Phantom Killah - 07-09-2008, 11:36 PM
RE: I made my own sonic character - by Miles07 - 07-09-2008, 11:52 PM
RE: I made my own sonic character - by Colton - 07-10-2008, 12:15 AM
RE: I made my own sonic character - by Maxpphire - 07-10-2008, 01:12 AM
|