08-18-2009, 10:40 AM
I admit I haven't sprited as much as I could've, but it's not like anyone noticed I was gone. Anyways, guess I might as well post the stuff I've made in the last month or so. The Mario Kart icons are a bit older than that, but I don't think I've posted them here before.
While I won't probably go back to edit these, if you've any critique to give I should take into consideration making any new sprites, feel free to tell me.
Yeah some are 1x and some 2x scale, try ignoring that. Thanks.
Animated Mario Kart Cup icons
![[Image: mitemcrown.gif]](http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2441/mitemcrown.gif)
![[Image: mitemthunderbolt.gif]](http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2002/mitemthunderbolt.gif)
Non-animated
![[Image: marioitemshires.png]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8072/marioitemshires.png)
Some Pokémon
![[Image: squishygulpin.gif]](http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/363/squishygulpin.gif)
![[Image: deoxysthing.gif]](http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7233/deoxysthing.gif)
That mosquito-bee guy from Rayman
![[Image: moskitoanim.gif]](http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2936/moskitoanim.gif)
And the last one, a Map-series Chomp
While I won't probably go back to edit these, if you've any critique to give I should take into consideration making any new sprites, feel free to tell me.
Yeah some are 1x and some 2x scale, try ignoring that. Thanks.
Animated Mario Kart Cup icons
![[Image: mitemcrown.gif]](http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2441/mitemcrown.gif)
![[Image: mitemthunderbolt.gif]](http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2002/mitemthunderbolt.gif)
Non-animated
![[Image: marioitemshires.png]](http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8072/marioitemshires.png)
Some Pokémon
![[Image: squishygulpin.gif]](http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/363/squishygulpin.gif)
![[Image: deoxysthing.gif]](http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7233/deoxysthing.gif)
That mosquito-bee guy from Rayman
![[Image: moskitoanim.gif]](http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2936/moskitoanim.gif)
And the last one, a Map-series Chomp

