Not really a dump because I only made 3 things but meh, here its anyway.
![[Image: o85b8k.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/o85b8k.png)
Somebody help me with the shading on the face, I dont know what to do.
![[Image: o85b8k.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/o85b8k.png)
Somebody help me with the shading on the face, I dont know what to do.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Toad's Dump
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Toad's Dump - by Toad - 08-17-2009, 09:51 AM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Neslug - 08-18-2009, 10:52 AM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Toad - 09-09-2009, 02:19 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Toad - 09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Sengir - 09-10-2009, 01:37 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Toad - 09-10-2009, 01:42 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Sengir - 09-10-2009, 02:14 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Toad - 09-10-2009, 04:05 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by Dave - 09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
RE: Toad's Dump - by CeeY - 09-12-2009, 12:27 PM
|