Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which custom would you like me to create in 8-bit next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Spring Yard Zone
20.00%
2 20.00%
Starlight Zone
20.00%
2 20.00%
Scrap Brain Zone act 3
0%
0 0%
Final Zone
0%
0 0%
I want all of them!
60.00%
6 60.00%
None of them,quit posting on this site!
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Scrap Brain Zone:Act 3,Final Zone,and Misc fun things
#2
So I take it a PS3 is also out of the question?

Well. In that case, not knowing much about Sonic (I grew up on the NES and didn't get an SNES until late in its life [before N64, but after Playstation]). And with what I have seen from your attachment. I guess I'll "want all of them".


Messages In This Thread
Custom Marble Zone - by Betaman - 08-16-2009, 03:44 PM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by xdonthave1xx - 08-16-2009, 07:29 PM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by Betaman - 08-17-2009, 04:18 PM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-17-2009, 06:49 PM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by xdonthave1xx - 08-17-2009, 08:10 PM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by Dazz - 08-18-2009, 01:34 AM
RE: Custom Marble Zone - by Betaman - 08-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)