Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Possible Conduit sprite?
#2
I knew it was an ASE, but eh, their not that color. and to behonest it should be alot more detailed and chrome like(they are chrome right? I have the special edition one from the preorder so that's what I'm going off of so maybe the color you have is right). I dunno I guess it's good, but it maybe to big, unless your doing the rest of the sprites in an fps style. If not, then it is huge or your gonna be doing Mr. Ford pretty friggin huge then aren't ya?


Messages In This Thread
Possible Conduit sprite? - by Tachi - 08-14-2009, 07:02 PM
RE: Possible Conduit sprite? - by Marth - 08-15-2009, 01:45 PM
RE: Possible Conduit sprite? - by Tachi - 08-16-2009, 06:18 PM
RE: Possible Conduit sprite? - by Marth - 08-20-2009, 05:56 PM
RE: Possible Conduit sprite? - by Tachi - 08-22-2009, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)