08-14-2009, 10:47 PM
i love how the pick the worst and most horribly chaotic song in the game full of great tracks.
sure the song fits adachi but it is still horrible.
sure the song fits adachi but it is still horrible.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I have a theme song.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I have a theme song. - by Gollum - 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
RE: I have a them song. - by triptych - 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
RE: I have a them song. - by Alpha Six - 08-14-2009, 09:26 PM
RE: I have a theme song. - by Gollum - 08-14-2009, 09:29 PM
RE: I have a theme song. - by PrettyNier - 08-14-2009, 09:55 PM
RE: I have a theme song. - by a babyass man - 08-14-2009, 10:23 PM
RE: I have a theme song. - by Kairos - 08-14-2009, 10:47 PM
RE: I have a theme song. - by Josiah - 08-22-2009, 01:53 PM
|