Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Good Free Animation Programs?
#12
I highly highly reccomend using Pencil-Animation. It has everything you would really need when animating (aside from exporting as Movie files, though I'm ok with that since I didn't know DA accepted SWF files.)
This is something I made using the program (Dunno why its pixellated, still a WIP) I'm in the process of inking it, just began coloring the first frame.

And theres an option to make the entire window transparent, which makes rotoscoping amazingly easy. Love this program.


Messages In This Thread
Good Free Animation Programs? - by mozzy - 08-08-2009, 07:33 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Skink - 08-08-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Rakia - 08-09-2009, 11:55 AM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Alpha Six - 08-09-2009, 06:38 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Alpha Six - 08-09-2009, 06:48 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by mozzy - 08-09-2009, 06:51 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by (TSON) - 08-10-2009, 03:26 AM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by mozzy - 08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Adam - 08-11-2009, 09:36 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by GaryASPG - 08-12-2009, 02:27 PM
RE: Good Free Animation Programs? - by Mewthriii - 08-12-2009, 06:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)