Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

hello
#4
(08-09-2009, 01:49 AM)Rags Wrote:
(08-08-2009, 09:58 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: Also I think you mean....

You kept hearing this site on spriters resource.


no

he kept hearing about this site on new grounds

it'd be pretty dumb to wonder what the hell the site is on the site. =/

also welcome.

I'm such an idiot I tried to correct his missing word mistake and made a mistake my self!!!


Messages In This Thread
hello - by old_man_gaga - 08-08-2009, 12:25 PM
RE: hello - by $uperLugia95 - 08-08-2009, 09:58 PM
RE: hello - by Kairos - 08-09-2009, 01:49 AM
RE: hello - by $uperLugia95 - 08-09-2009, 10:31 PM
RE: hello - by (TSON) - 08-10-2009, 04:04 AM
RE: hello - by old_man_gaga - 08-10-2009, 02:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)