Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Custom Mario-themed Spritesheets
#6
I think I see what you mean - I've just done what you suggested and it is actually looking much better:

[Image: Sworm3.png?t=1249863403]

Haven't deleted ALL the black lines inside the sprites, though, since it would make the sprites look kind of odd if I deleted everything.

Nevertheless, I really appreciate your help, CeeY - thanks so much for every single suggestion you provided. Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: My Custom Mario-themed Spritesheets - by CeeY - 08-09-2009, 04:56 PM
RE: My Custom Mario-themed Spritesheets - by CeeY - 08-09-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: My Custom Mario-themed Spritesheets - by Quetzalcoatl - 08-09-2009, 07:19 PM
RE: My Custom Mario-themed Spritesheets - by Gors - 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)