Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09
#6
(08-08-2009, 07:04 PM)Sol Wrote: Getting stuff for your avatar for things you accomplish in games is a cool idea, but an avatar marketplace is idiotic, I'm not paying money for accessories for a virtual avatar that's barely even used for anything, unfortunately I'm sure plenty of other people will. Party auto-reconnecting is a nice improvement, and the veteran thing is cool too, I guess, although I doubt it'll have any significant effect on anything.

as long as it isn't completely overpriced to something around 500 points or over I wouldn't really care

it's not like there going to make it priced the same way arcade games are, or any sort of expansion pack anyways


Messages In This Thread
Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by GhostX - 08-07-2009, 10:20 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by DioShiba - 08-08-2009, 03:26 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by Clutch - 08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by Sol - 08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by DioShiba - 08-08-2009, 09:28 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by Rosencrantz - 08-08-2009, 10:21 PM
RE: Xbox Live Update: Aug 11,09 - by Rosencrantz - 08-08-2009, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)