Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

abuse
#3
Maybe if you were actually nice to someone, sometime, you wouldn't be at negative 17.

If you downrep people to "even it out" then you obviously don't grasp why they downrep'd you in the first place.

I'd rant about it, but I don't want to be downrep'd. THAT THERE is how it's supposed to work. It's like a warning system that everyone can use. People don't warn people for warning other people.

I'll stop now, and hope to god that you get it now.


Messages In This Thread
abuse - by bnewton - 08-05-2009, 11:31 AM
RE: abuse - by mozzy - 08-05-2009, 12:01 PM
RE: abuse - by Mewthriii - 08-05-2009, 04:39 PM
RE: abuse - by Devicho - 08-05-2009, 05:00 PM
RE: abuse - by Gollum - 08-06-2009, 10:16 AM
RE: abuse - by Adam - 08-06-2009, 02:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)