Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Going out of my comfort zone... going out of my comfort zone...
#19
okay now my brain is starting to hurt

I've tried fixing up the limbs to the right, and I just re-did the pointer arm

problem is, though, if I try to keep the proportions proper in respect to the head, then I'd just outright break the style
so I kept the head

[Image: PHOENIXEATERRRRR.png]

I decided to throw Snake in as a reference to how Ahruon did his proportions, and mostly because I used Snake as reference to fixing up the limbs

I also had to shrink Phoenix down a bit, since his original sprite was waaaaaay too tall for the style :<


anything I need to fix before I begin cleaning up and shading?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Going out of my comfort zone... going out of my comfort zone... - by Rosencrantz - 08-05-2009, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)