Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need the help of an animator
#1
Can someone animate the walk frames of this rip for me? I've halfway ripped it and I'm not sure if I ripped the walk correctly. It looks a tad messed up to me. Its the player from Jurassic Park 2, so no stealzies. I'm still workin' on it. :p
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2689]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
Need the help of an animator - by [robo9] - 08-05-2009, 01:14 AM
RE: Need the help of an animator - by Alpha Six - 08-05-2009, 01:18 AM
RE: Need the help of an animator - by [robo9] - 08-05-2009, 01:20 AM
RE: Need the help of an animator - by Alpha Six - 08-05-2009, 02:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)